- Public Notice – 72 vagas
- Remark: It is very important that students get in touch with the teacher of the projects they have chosen so that they can present themselves and ask for more information about such projects.
Special Students – Those wishing to enroll as a special student in the 2020.1 disciplines must go to the coordination secretariat on the 5th or 6th of March.
- Special student request;
- Statement by the professor that as a member of the permanent faculty of PPGI will accompany the special student;
- Curriculum Vitae proven;
- School Records;
- 1 Photo 3×4;
English test location: the test will be held in the building of the Center for Informatics (CI) – UFPB, Campus Mangabeira, located behind the Centro Hípico da Paraíba. At the CI, look for the PPGI Secretariat (first floor), where the room for applying the test will be indicated. Location Google Maps.
Schedule: the test will start promptly at 10:00 on the day indicated in the notice.
1) I am interested in the Masters in Informatics, I just haven’t graduated yet and as enrollments go until the last day of enrollment and I would like to know if you accept to enter in a statement that I am finishing the course.
Yes, we accept that statement in this situation.
2) I would like to know if the Master’s Degree requires full-time students and exclusive dedication to the activities of the Course.
The Master’s degree requires exclusive dedication from students who have a scholarship from the program. However, for students who work it is important to inform that the workload in the master’s degree is high and classes are given in the morning and evening shifts. Thus, PPGI will always give preference to students with Exclusive Dedication.
3) I am wondering when and how to apply for a vacancy for “special students in master’s courses”.
The application process takes place within the registration period defined in the PPgI-UFPB calendar. The student will not be able to make this request alone, he will have to look for a Program Professor who wants to be his “tutor”. In general, students who went through the selection process and were unable, for some reason, to enter as regulars, request to be accepted as special.